Board of Health

Healthy Lifestyle

Health Commissioner

Health Department

General Information

Food Complaints

To ensure the facility falls within the Canton City jurisdiction, please check the Stark County Auditor website. The District Name MUST list Canton City.

To file a food complaint, please do ONE of the following:

  • Complete the Complaint Form 
  • Email:
  • Call: (330) 438-4659



Additional Information
Food Complaints regarding Food Banks can be sent to the Ohio Department of Agriculture at

Home > Food Safety > Food Complaints