James M. Adams, RS, MPH
(330) 489-3335 Fax
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Canton City Health Department
420 Market Avenue, North
Canton, Ohio 44702
Welcome to the Canton City Health District website where our mission is to prevent the spread of disease, promote healthy practices, and protect the health and well being of all.
On Tuesday April 4, 2017 at 6:00 PM, a public meeting has been scheduled to gather information on air pollution concerns for residents in the vicinity of Georgetown Rd and 8th Street NE in Canton. Check out the announcement here.
- Click here for monthly Countywide Communicable Disease Reports (Epigram)
- Click here for the weekly influenza reports.
- 2015 Stark County Community Health Assessment
- Canton-Stark County THRIVE Infant Mortality Project
- 2014 Strategic Plan
Food Safety Information
- April 2017 ServSafe Class Flyer
- 2017 Spring ServSafe Training Information
- 2017 ServSafe Training Available in Mandarin
- Food Operator Letter
- Ohio Uniform Food Safety Code Changes/Updates
- Foodborne Disease Reporting Agreement Form
- Additional ServSafe Training
In the News
Follow us on Facebook