James M. Adams, RS, MPH
(330) 489-3335 Fax
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Canton City Health Department
420 Market Avenue, North
Canton, Ohio 44702
- The Canton City Health Department is looking for a Medical Director who has the scope of practice to treat infants through older adults. It is a contracted position as detailed by the attached description of duties. If interested, please contact James M. Adams, Health Commissioner (330-489-3231), or Diane Thompson, Director of Nursing (330-489-3322). You can submit curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com with an attached cover letter.
- Click here for monthly Countywide Communicable Disease Reports (Epigram)
- Click here for the weekly influenza reports.
- 2015 Stark County Community Health Assessment
- Canton-Stark County THRIVE Infant Mortality Project
- 2014 Strategic Plan
2016 Food Safety Changes
- Food Operator Letter
- Ohio Uniform Food Safety Code Changes/Updates
- ServSafe Training Information
- Foodborne Disease Reportinig Agreement Form
- Additional ServSafe Training
In the News
Follow us on Facebook